Dear Children's Book Authors,
Do You Want To...
- Create an additional revenue stream
- Identify additional products you can develop
- See real transformation in your students
- Reach more people with your story
If you want to create additional revenue, have more product offerings, or even if you just want to sell more books, then this is the course for you!
Unless you're a New York Times Best Selling author, you'll need additional streams of income from your book!
“I love my book and what it’s about. but I was having a hard time reaching more people. I especially had no idea how to create a course with it. Anita went through my book, page by page, and made notes on almost every page and came up with a full course. My first thought, ‘Whoa! This is incredible.’ I was blown away by all her ideas. Her ideas lit my brain up and gave me new ideas for new books and encouraged me to make a difference with my book far beyond just reading it to kids and inspiring them. What an amazing way to reach more people and help them become world changers, too! Anita has an exceptional gift of teaching and curriculum development. The way she shares and helps others is her gift in action.”
~Rhonda Bolling, author of Can a Cookie Change the World
Here's How And Why I Can Make You This Promise...
My name is Anita McLaurin and an author and an expert in training and curriculum development.
As a corporate trainer, I've authored or co-authored over 100 training courses and speeches and served as a ghost writer for several books. I have a Masters in Curriculum Development and Instructional Design.
This course is going to give you everything you need to navigate the curriculum development process successfully!
For over 20 years, I've been designing and teaching adult and children's courses that are both engaging and interactive. Now it's time to show you how to create your very own companion course to your children's book.
Here's Why You Need This Course:
- Every minute you wait is another day you're waiting on your Amazon royalties only to be disappointed with results.
- The average book only sells 250-300 copies in its first year.
- The average e-book only sells 250 copies in its lifetime.
- According to Publisher's Weekly, the average book only sells 3,000 copies in its lifetime. Why? Because the author believes the book is their only product.
In Fact, Here's Just The Tip of The Iceberg of What You Get...
- You'll discover exactly how to get the most out of your book.
- You won't have to get a degree to understand the process of creating a course.
- Instead of low royalty payments, you'll have more money in your pocket.
- With a book and a course, imagine how much more credibility you'll have with your clients.
- When you offer a course, you automatically sell more books to your audience.
- See yourself making a real impact on the children just by offering an in-depth course.
So, Here's Your Blueprint for Success
With Turn My Children’s Book into a Course, you'll get:
- 10 instructional videos
- 1 bonus video
- A downloadable workbook
- Additional forms that will walk you step-by-step through the entire process from start to finish.
- In other words, you get the exact blueprint you need to create YOUR OWN successful course.
Here's What You'll Learn:
Act now and get instant access to our FREE Strategies for Reading Aloud to Young Children." Read-aloud is an instructional practice where authors learn to incorporate variations in pitch, tone, pace, volume, pauses, eye contact, questions, and comments to produce a fluent and enjoyable delivery.
So, go ahead and click the order link now and you'll be on your way to enjoying all the benefits we've talked about here and more! Don’t let your book sit another day without it making the impact you wrote it for!
You've got this! I believe in you
and I know YOU are going to make a difference with your book. Let’s get
started right now!
Anita M. McLaurin